3 A.M..... (Poem)

3am,3am challenge,666 connection 3am,calling myself at 3am,guava juice 3am,calling dame tu cosita 3am,the connection ritual 3am challenge,the connection ritual at 3am,connection ritual at 3am,3am challenges,3am challenges gone wrong,666 connection 3am challenge,do not watch the dame tu cosita dance at 3am,imjaystation 3am,do not call 666 at 3am,dame tu cosita 3am,ruby rube 3am,3am disneyland
Its 3 am and Im sticking to my phone
There's no one really to call me
But Im still hanging on like a stone

So I fucked thinking and promo
And later Got my MOJO back
Its like I can do it all night with my slow-mo knack

Said she love pearls and 2XL Nexus
Fucked up, trynna find next exit
Thats too much for love, just some fake velvets

So everyone's got f-ed up, delusionally
Stop the watch and look out at this foolery
Cuz now everyone likes to be fly, prudery

Plus these tipsys don't love me anymore
Ran out as my pants fell down on the floor
So I'll rewind my song like Nazis on the roll

So just suck up and let me get back it
Too much on the line Mr.Pragmatic
What's up, ignore if you are mad at it

Pokerface, no ace but no ripper
Almost passed out as she showed the zipper
Am I overthinking or is it cuz of the liquor

You killed my vibe like you some kendrick
I'll probably do her again even it takes medic
It's like a kamikaze shit without any credit



Comments

Popular Posts