Kids in Love...(Poem)






           Kids in Love....


I never met nobody who looks at me the way you do
He took me to the places, that I never knew

We had late night drive and some booze
Made our time everlasting by getting tattoos

Late night calls and candlelight dinner in cruise
Made me felt like his dream girl out of the blues

We go to the nightclub and he shows me his moves
I smile all time because he is looking so cute

He brings many chocolates, when Im not in the mood
He tells funny stories, when Im feeling doomed

He holds hands, even when relationship isnt new
He understands how things are and says be you

He waits outside, even when I am late
When Im wrong,smiles and makes no debate

When my hairs all messed up , he still moves
Supports me every time, when everyone disapproves

Just cant get enough even when its all good
Found his dream girl thats all he understood

Says he's like a kid that just grew
All that childish, cuz he found you

We look at the stars and the drops dew
There's much more thats all just preview

We paint a picture all full of cute hue
Cant write all, or would have continued





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts