Purpose... (Poem)

purpose,life purpose,on purpose,purpose of life,what is the purpose of life,purpose jhyve,music,justin bieber,success,woman's purpose to man,purpose hiking,justin bieber purpose the movement,purpose bieber lyrics,justin bieber purpose tour toronto,justin bieber purpose,purpose album,purpose justin bieber lyrics,rj collins purpose,life purpose in 7 minutes,life purpose neale donald,your life purpose
Purpose...
It used to be heavy nights
Way too many dreams
And none was started

Took the gaze in the gloomy lights
Too many hopes
And none was the culprit

I fall to the curb
People laughed as they heard
And I questioned my purpose too many times

"Thats enough", took my bag
And said goodbyes
That was optimistic till I tired

Didn't know I was over enthusiastic 
World was just the same
I just waned more and got insane

Why people question when they don't wanna hear? 
Why they blame when no one's near? 
Why they try so many times and still don't get clear? 

People look at the stars 
Cuz they say it's written in the stars
But still unheard tales are the real scars

So I was just stumbling in the night? 
It doesn't matter? 
Whom I say "Im better" 

I was stumbling in the night
It doesn't matter 
I have no purpose however I chatter




Comments

Popular Posts