How to define my crush? (Poem)

How to define my crush?
She gave me a look and my blood rushed

One look, one touch, one kiss
Finding true love is not less than a bliss

When I saw her hair, the first time
It felt like waterfall, so divine

Pretty, pretty, pretty thats all I could mumble
How am I gonna talk to her, she seems so humble

Then Her brown eyes made me wonder
That girl is no less than a thunder

Black jeans, red top and blue shoes
She is the one, I know, Im screwed

Her green nail polish and cute voice
I don't have to flaunt of my choice

She has a killer laugh, dont fall for that
You haven't seen allI, it's just a draft

Her lips are red like if strawberry coated
When I saw them, I became so devoted

Dippin my toes in the water and no one knows
Im thinking about her still cant get close


Was it all in real time?
Or was it just in my mind?

She was just a crush I couldn't define....





Comments

  1. Hahaha well a long story of her glory once again excellent bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha well a long story of her glory once again excellent bro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts