Just Stop...(Poem)

stop,just,just stop,disturbed,just make it stop,just stop !,just stop ! ( the road to becoming a 3d artist ),lyrics,music,pop,cant stop the feeling,can't stop the feeling! (original song from dreamworks animation's trolls),just destiny,stop being negative,stop trolling,justin timberlake,king,loving,of,you,jackson,michael,video,pokemon,bad,the,lr,music video,golpes,can't,iii,vs,way,jake paul,fists,ten,and,rock,youtuber

Just Stop...
Some days I want my soul out of my body
Tear and throw my heart, being all free
Cuz I'm looking down upon me

I start sinking every time I get to thinking
It's easier to keep on moving
Forgot I shouldn't let the truth in

Someday I feel like it's all been done
Someday I feel like I cannot overcome
I'm too tired to fight and yet too scared to run

My life wasn't beautiful
From my head to my cuticles
But no one knows me

They always give me more than I handle
Like a kid stuck in dark with a candle
Got my notes written and judged as a scandal

I wanna shout out till everything goes quiet
I wanna know WHY I feel like a bound client
I wanna know WHY I am so compliant..

Probably because I'm too fucked up
Or else I don't know why I'm saying this
I just want it to all to end and become a bliss

Comments

Popular Posts