Pharma Fever (Poem)

As I got into 3rd year
I got pharmacology fear

Well this fear ruptured my spleen
Dopamine,imipramine,sulfasalazine

So I started pharma with my friend
It took me nowhere in the end

My favourite drug was insulin
Famotidine,cimetidine,aspirin

Jokes now end up with a "Lol"
Atenolol,esmolol,pindolol

They say drug addiction is a sin,
Neomycin,tobramycin,gentamycin

"Drug for stage fright" asked my brother
I couldnt even say "Propranalol not anyother"

Throughout girls wear labcoats thinking as a queen
All it makes them look like "Maskeen"

Studied pharma,still I feel like I am in vain
Desflurane,isoflurane,halothane

I heard "Metronidazole has disulfiram like action"
I dont even know its mode of action

Toxicity of aspirin is hidden in its name
Our HOD has made a notorious name

Comments

Popular Posts