Infected...(Poem)

My heart's a hieroglyph, it talks in tongues
Ten thousand voices fill my broken lungs

I tend to hide all but then I confront
Just see my own shadow do the hunts

 Sometimes I wanna take a breath and disappear
No one will listen so I don't know why Im still here

I see all the people acting like smarties
Not many people want me in their parties

Through the darkness they want some light
Thats just some story told to us to get uptight

Through the sorrows and pain we learn the life
All the money and women cant get you high five

We are not the flowers that look sweet
But just some weeds, looking bleak

All of our hopes tied by the money
Still hearing "Slaved" appears funny

We all just want our lives to be a little longer
To get more money and something to ponder

Everyone just wakes up and do all of their chores
Real life is what? Just people walking through doors

We see people holding up middle fingers to the world
While some janitor is doing job, thinking life's blurred

We are just dummies with T-shirts on
Trying to find something to hold on...







Comments

Popular Posts