A Night Thought.... (Poem)

Click clack shimmer and shine
You sleep so good after wine

But when you are awake and afraid
Look at the stars,and let it all fade

Dark black sky and white stars
Look like a black dress with some sparks

When you get into the thought and try to wonder
A shooting star will come, dont forget to ponder

Kids asleep and teenagers are stoned
Just look at the moon, its so alone

Kiss me kiss me kiss me thats what Sun says
Moon is stuck at night, so it just waves

Rain drops at night, when you hear
Just put a chair and listen dont let is spare

At night when cool breeze touches your skin
Just take a deep breath and feel it all in

Stars see themselves in the ocean when they make a flight
I haven't seen mermiads but sure they do enjoy the night

One look of the night and I went out for a stroll
Owls, Bats, and crickets , everything is on roll

Twinkle twinkle little star, that comes to my mind
Sitting in the park, looking up,my childhood got rewind




Comments

Popular Posts