Suffocate.... (Poem)

suffocate,music,lyrics,rock,metal,official,the,remix,hd,live,sixx am suffocate,suffocate amv,amv suffocate,holiday,video,cold,hq,metalcore,amv,and,new,alternative,numetal,nice,sixx am concert,eleven,james michael,linkin park,bvb,rock and roll,bring me the horizon,i prevail,black veil brides,j. holiday,heavy,nikki sixx,finger,me,to,rock music,bass,alternative metal,vocals,music video,hardcore,acoustic,j.holiday,album,female


Suffocate...
Followed your heart, followed your feet
Took all the advices you gave me
Pulled me apart, tore me to seams 
Waned a silver lining to frame me

Now I don't need to see you smiling
I don't need your hope
I don't need to keep you admiring 
Because I'm not playing this skipping rope 

Took all the blames and sewed up my thoughts 
Limped, is what you waned me to see? 
Built up the walls, threw me in 
Suffocate, is what you taught me to be keen in

I know you're a doll and you want me to be more
But I can't sell myself and end up like a whore
So take all your closeness, you lost your shot
Now you're nothing more than a blindspot



Comments

Popular Posts