One day cursed (Poem)

I woke up, late and it was 9 o'clock
(Outside)
Saw two guys going for a jog

One with a fat belly and a big scar
The other was just a midget in shalwar

As I plugged my earphones and turned the song
One pigeon just came and pooped full on

I went back to wash my shirt
Slipped by the sink and cursed that bird

Than as I went and got into the college
Saw black teacher who was like Khalid

Na na na, Don't tell him cute
If you called that Im gonna puke

So my first class and I wanna look cool
Chewed a bubble gum and teacher asked who's that fool

Than at the canteen I waned a drink
Instead, got coke hotter than you can think

I threw the bottle and made an angry face
People looked at me like I was a psychotic case

One wrong move and later you cant deny
Its like getting iPhone and saying Aux Bye

People look cool with a DSLR
In real they look "Awazaar"

I made this poem not to show my class
I did it cuz I had nothing for timepass














Comments

Popular Posts